Hand-carved, one of a kind Custom Pet Portrait Woodcut.
My pet portraits make the perfect gift or addition to the home of any animal lover. I specialise in designing and hand-carving unique pet portraits from plywood. Each one is a one-of-a-kind original piece and a time-honoured way to present your favourite pet. My pet portraits capture various aspects of the personalities of your beloved pets, from their physical characteristics, facial expressions and body language to their individuality.
For further design enquiries such as multiple pets, please complete a commission form for a quote.
*IMPORTANT* When you have ordered your woodcut, please send 3 photos of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. These photos will be used as a reference for your portrait.
The order process:
- Once you have purchased a woodcut you will receive your design via email within 5 working days
- Once you are happy with your design please allow around 2 weeks for carving
- If you have a specific date in mind for your woodcut then please send me an email to confirm that your woodcut can be done by then as shorter timescales are often possible
- Orders are taken on a first come first served basis and commissions will be closed when all of my spaces are full.
- Hand-carved into plywood
- Approx A4 sized (per pet)
- Includes a metal hook on the back, ready to hang in your home
- Individually signed, stamped and dated for authenticity
- All of my woodcuts come safely wrapped, and packed with some limited edition prints and stickers.